listinguish.com user agreement
1. listinguish.com can reward its members at any time for any reason or may unilaterally terminate its membership, can close the membership account temporarily or permanently, can delete information from membership account. In such a case the user has admitted that no request can be made to listinguish.com.
2. All rights regarding subdomains, including the listinguish.com domain and the accounts of the members, belong to listinguish.com. Members have no right over subdomains with membership accounts. Subdomains of deleted membership accounts-sites can be used by different members.
3. listinguish.com makes the platform “as is” and does not make any claim or commitment that the platform is error-free, perfect, perfect or that it will fully meet the customer's unique needs.
4. listinguish.com does not give any guarantee about all the data it collects over the internet and reliability of this data, and the customer is responsible for every decision he / she takes in accordance with this data.
5. listinguish.com is not responsible for any damages that may arise from unauthorized reading or modification of member information due to the member's negligence.
6. Thanks to the automatic price tracking feature, the prices of your products are automatically updated. listinguish.com is not responsible for any damages caused by user error, missing information or technical failures.
7. listinguish.com can be used free of charge during the 2-week trial period. After the trial period is over, the user must pay a monthly or annual software usage fee to continue using listinguish.com. The monthly or annual software usage fee paid by the user to listinguish.com is not refunded to the user if the user wishes to cancel the software usage. The user must cancel the subscription before paying the monthly or annual usage fee.
8. The description of the marketplaces and e-commerce sites in the pricing section is as follows:
- The user who wants to follow the products in the marketplaces must pay for the marketplaces option.
- The user who wants to follow the products on any e-commerce site except marketplaces must pay for the e-commerce option.
- The user who wants to follow any product in the marketplaces and e-commerce sites must pay for both marketplaces and e-commerce options.
- Which sites are allowed as marketplaces are written in the pricing section.